Detailed geophysical and geological investigations to identify copper lead and zinc mineralization around Ambaji, Banaskantha district are in progress.
- Seismological Studies in and around SSNNL Dam, funded by SSNNL.
- Earthquake Early Warning System (EEWS), funded by DST, Govt of Gujarat.
- Micro-Earthquake (MEQ) and Local Earthquake Tomography (LET-3D) studies through a network of six seimographs around the Dam site of Bursar Hydro Electric Project within a radius of 50 km, funded by NHPC.
- MEQ Data Processing, Interpretation and report preparation of earthquake data generated for study of Seismogenic Sources in and around Subansiri Lower HE Project, funded by NHPC.
- Development of Earthquake early Warning System for earthquake of Kachchh region of Gujarat, India, funded by DST, Govt of India.
- Deep Seismic Sounding Profiles in Gujarat to decipher sub-surface nature of major faults and also to detect hidden faults in the region, funded by DST, Govt of Gujarat.
- Seismic Array in Western India to decipher detailed structure and anisotropy, funded by DST, Govt of Gujarat.
- Multi Parametric Geophysical & Geochemical Monitoring for Earthquake Precursor Study in the Kachchh Region, Gujarat, funded by DST, Govt of Gujarat.
- Development of a Cal-Val site at Desalpar in Rann of Kutch for Land and Atmosphere, funded by SAC, Ahmedabad.
- Full 3D waveform Tomography and Lg attenuation for Kachchh, Gujarat, India, funded by DST, Govt of India.
- Study of 3D seismic structure of the crust and upper mantle beneath the Kachchh region of western India using seismic tomography and its geodynamic interpretation, funded by DST, Govt of India.
- Active Fault, Paleoseismic and crustal deformation in NW and Central Himalaya, India, funded by MoES.
- GPS & GAGAN/IRNSS data analysis for Intra-Plate Geodynamic Profiling in Active Seismic Zone, funded by SAC, Ahmedabad.
- Real-Time monitoring of Crustal-Deformation in Gujarat using GPS network, funded by DST, Govt of Gujarat.
- Identification of progressively growing crustal strain zones along MCT in Uttarakhand Himalaya using GPS, funded by DST, Govt of India.
- Active Fault Mapping of Western Segment of Kachchh Mainland Fault (KMF) and Gedi Fault (GF), Kachchh, funded by MoES.
- Active fault mapping of Soan Dun between Bias and Satluj river basin Himalachal Himalaya, funded by MoES.
- Aggradational-incisional phase in the fluvial sequences of Southern Saurashtra: Implications of Sea level/Techtonic forcings during the Late Quaternary, funded by DST, Govt of India.
- Reconstructing the Catalogue of high energy Marine events from Gujarat Coast using Geological signatures during the last 6000 years, funded by MoES.
- Documentation of aqueous and paraglacial features in and around equatorial region of Mars, funded by SAC, Ahmedabad.
- Estimation of Shear wave velocity by MASW technique for proposed 2.5m Telescopic facility site at PRL premises, Gurushikhar, Mount Abu, funded by PRL, Ahmedabad.
- Multi-chanel Analysis of Seismic Waves Survey for Museum Building, Smriti Van, Bhuj, funded by GSDMA.
- Seismic Microzonation of Bhuj City, Kachchh, funded by MoES.
- Seismic Hazard Assessment at Devni Mori, funded by GPYDB.
- Seismic Hazard Assessment at Dwarika Jagat Mandir, funded by GPYDB .
- Seismic Hazard Assessment of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, funded by Dadra Nagar Haveli Disaster Management Authority.
- Study of Geothermal Process of Gujarat using Remote sensing & Geophysical Techniques: A potential to Martian analogue, funded by SAC, Ahmedabad.
- Operational definition of seismic risk and intervention techniques for strategic buildings: an integrated system on HPC platform, funded by Friuli Venezia Giulia region, Italy.
- Development of site specific spectra for IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Assam State, funded by L&T-Chiyoda Ltd.
- 3D Magnetotelluric study in the Kachchh region of Gujarat, funded by DST, Govt of Gujarat.
- 3D surface wave group velocity distribution and attenuation structure of the Gujarat, India Fundded by SERB, Science and Engineering Research Board (DST, Govt. of India) Project:-SR/FTP/ES-69/2013.
MoES : Ministry of Earth Sciences
GSDMA : Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority
DST : Department of Science and Technology
NHPC : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
SAC : Space Application Centre
PRL : Physical Research Laboratory
GPYDB : Gujarat Pavitra Yatra Dham Board
SSNNL : Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited