Ms. Vishwa Joshi ( Scientist - B )
Solid Earth Geophysics Group
Institute of Seismological Research
Next to PDPU, Raisan
Gandhinagar, India - 382009
- Office: +91 79 66739019
- Mobile: +91 9898315738
- E-mail: email@example.com
My interest is to figure out the internal structure of the Earth and to study the properties of earthquakes with the help of seismic data. I am also interested in seismicity analysis of intraplate earthquakes to understand the physical processes responsible for it and a degree of clustering of earthquakes in space and time.
- Crustal Velocity Models Retrieved from Surface Wave Dispersion Data for Gujarat Region, Western Peninsular India.
- Passive seismic attribute analysis in parts of Cambay basin, Gujarat, Western India.
- Intraplate Seismicity along the Gedi fault in Kachchh rift basin of western India.
- 1D velocity model retrieve for Kachchh, Saurashtra and SSNNL region to obtain precise routine earthquake location.