Dr. Chinmay Haldar ( Scientist - B )
Solid Earth Geophysics Group
Institute of Seismological Research
Next to PDPU, Raisan
Gandhinagar, India - 382009
- Mobile: +91 9913175345
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interest of work
- Passive Seismology, Receiver function and Geodynamics
list of publications (brief)
- Haldar, C., Kumar, P., and Kumar, M. R., Seismic structure of the lithosphere and upper matnle benearth the ocean islands near mid-oceanic ridges, Solid Earth 5 (doi:10.5194/se-5-1-2014), 327-337, 2014.
- Kumar, P., Sen, Mrinal K., and Haldar, C., Estimation of shear velocity contrast from transmitted Ps amplitude variation with ray-parameter. Geophys. J. Int., doi: 10.1093/gji/ggu213, v. 198, p. 1431–1437, 2014.
Papers in Conference/Symposium
- Haldar, C., Kumar, P., and Kumar, M. R., Seismic structure of the lithosphere and upper mantle near the mid-oceanic ridges, IGU, 43, 51st Annual Convection, Kurukheshtra, 19-21 Nov, 2014.
- Haldar, C., Kumar, P., and Kumar, M. R., Lithosphere and upper mantle structure of Oceanic Islands near the mid-oceanic ridges, Poster, 50th Research Council Meeting of CSIR-NGRI, 10th May, 2014.
- Haldar, C., Kumar, P., Kumar, M. R. and Ray, L., Indian Continental Moho, IGU, 43, 53rd Annual Convection, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad, 8 – 10 Nov, 2016.
- Haldar, C., Kumar, P., Kumar, M. R. and Ray, L., On the nature of Indian Moho, 8th Nepal Geological Congress, Kathmandu, Nepal, 27 – 29 Nov, 2016.